Old 30-01-2004, 11:33 PM
K Barrett

Default rgo history? a list of names and dates

Well the spacing got fouled up, the side bars should read 'Send me seeds!
Will flask for food', 'Don't go to grad school', 'Future Starving PhD' and
my personal favorite 'Why yes, I am a molecular biologist.'

"K Barrett" wrote in message
Here's the original rules:

Rob

*
Rob's rules to live by: | Send

me
seeds! Will flask
(1) There is always room for one more orchid. | for food.
(2) There is always room for two more orchids. |
(3) There is no rule 3. | Don't

go
to grad school!
(3a) When one has insufficient credit to buy |
more orchids, obtain more credit. | Future

Starving
PhD.

-
http://pubweb.acns.nwu.edu/~rhalgren | Why yes, I am a
molecular
| biologist...

K Barrett

"Rob Halgren" wrote in message

Whooo!!! I bet it was just as inane as the rest of my posts...

Rob

--
Rob's Rules:
http://www.msu.edu/~halgren