Old 31-01-2004, 12:50 PM
martin

Default RFD: uk.rec.gardening.allotments

On 31 Jan 2004 02:58:51 -0800, (Gary Poston)
wrote:

"Franz Heymann" wrote in message ...
So, so far I have seen nobody who says they will go for the new group to the
exclusion of URG. My question then is why bother with the new group, since
URG by itself copes perfectly well with allotment questions.

Franz

Yes, Perhaps, but you don't know who is lurking here.

Neither do you. You didn't answer the question that Franz asked.

We do know, who is here.

I really don't see a problem letting us Allotment people

Allotment people?

There only seems to be you and you operate in read only mode.

get on with
trying to form our own "corner of the room" to talk about all things
Allotments.

talk? you mean read.

As for getting boring, I see you have posted "4" times in the matter
of minutes.

and you hadn't posted at all until the RFD.

Kind Regards
Gary
Torquay Devon

--