Old 31-01-2004, 02:33 PM
Andrew

Default Who We Are (revisited)

Who am I and What Is My Gender?

Andrew and male (last time I checked)

Where am I? Where do I grow?

Melbourne, Australia. In a shadehouse or under a pergola. I have a
Phal and a Paph indoors but generally if it doesn't like Melbourne
winters I won't give it the time of day.

What do I grow?

I'm mostly interested in terrestrials (particularly Australian
terrestrials) and Sarcochilus but I also grow Dendrobiums and
Cymbidiums with a few other cool growing epiphytes scattered around
the place.

The decade of my age?

Late 20's

How long have I been growing orchids?

About 6 years. Started off with Cymbidiums, which is kind of the done
thing in Melbourne. Caught the native terrestrial bug about 3 years
ago and have been mainly focusing on growing them ever since.

My biggest orchid accomplishment(s)?

Convincing my wife to let me fill up the living room window with
flasks

Miscellanious Info...

Married with 1 dog and a baby on the way. I'm about 1-2 weeks away
from submitting a PhD thesis. I also grow carnivorous plants.