Old 31-01-2004, 03:28 PM
martin

Default hedera??

On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 12:31:11 +0000 (UTC), "Franz Heymann"
wrote:

"Sarah" wrote in message
. ..
can anyone tell me if this is a hedera and if so what type it is? its

leaves
and stems are a kind of pinkish colour. I bought it only recently so have

no
idea whether it sprouts green stuff in spring. have looked as much as i

can
on google and come up with nought.
(photo take just this morning - note snowy background!)

http://www.zen16826.zen.co.uk/garden/hedera_small.JPG

The illumination is much too weird to enable one to judge what the plant
might be.

In fact the illumination seems to be reflected light from snow.

I have never seen an ivy with a leaf colour anything like that of
those in your picture.

I have, it was dead.
--
Martin