Old 31-01-2004, 05:12 PM

Default where did all those wild vegies go?

On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 21:45:16 -0500, Michelle
wrote:

Hey spanish and cultures related there too I know that stuff
Chili with an accent over teh i Chee' Le due to its onec common
cash crop of mountain chiles which I don't know the scientific name of
now they do mostly coffee like columbia but we know what Columbia's
real cash crop is don't we
and lLima peru There national export is not lima beans no relation as
far as I know but I could be mistaken And I've not been in school for
quite a while so feel free to correct if things have changed
Michelle

An alternative hypothesis is that origin of the name of the bean
and/or the city is related to the word for lemons or limes.

Roy - Carpe Noctem