Old 31-01-2004, 05:32 PM
john rutz

Default Paging Nedra!

Nedra wrote:
That will be plenty of water, Lee. Mine only have about 5 or 6
inches water over the dirt. Depends alot on how hot it gets. Just
so they aren't too deep.

Your pet mourning dove sounds soooo lovely. I know it did
hurt when she failed to show up
I've been wondering how I could tame one... it would have to
do the selecting. I have a huge flock that stays by the lotus
pond all year long.
The squirrels are such a hoot - they know as soon as I open
the door to skoot away from the bird feeders.
I have squirrel feeders all
over but they would rather have bird seed.. lol

Nedra
.

ahhhh this brings back memories,,, waaaaay back when I was about 9 or
10 A wild burrowing owl used to hang around the house, after a while I
had it comming to me for bits of meat this lasted all summer, it never
came back the next spring

John Rutz