Old 31-01-2004, 09:08 PM
Sarah

Default hedera??

"martin" wrote in message
news
The illumination is much too weird to enable one to judge what the plant
might be.

In fact the illumination seems to be reflected light from snow.

I have never seen an ivy with a leaf colour anything like that of
those in your picture.

I have, it was dead.
--
Martin

yep, its not the best pic. our digital camera is a bit broken.
i am beginning to think it might be a bit dead. but am not going to give up
on it yet. i like the colour and have seen ivy's approaching that pinky-red
colour before. but not as completely as this one.

searching on google for "hedera" and "pink" brings up two pages that are
about Hedera 'Pink and Very Curly' which i thought might provide an answer.
Unfortunatley one page is missing the pic and the other (Cotswold Garden
Flowers site) has a picture of normal-ish looking green ivy (why would it be
called pink and curly then)??

i have been looking for Senecio macroglossus too but am yet to find a match.
Which i suppose is going to be impossible if this is dead. But again, i
refuse to give up....