Old 31-01-2004, 10:50 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Default Paging Nedra!

I have a squirrel feeder that the squirrels are suppose to open from the
top and reach in to take the food out. It has a plexiglass front so I can
see the food level. One windy day one of the littler squirrels figured out
he could just jump in and close the door, yet watch for anything suspicious
thru the glass. Pretty amusing. ~ jan

Nedra wrote The squirrels are such a hoot

Our squirrel is now so bold that he sits in
the bird feeder chowing down on sun flower
seeds while the labrador girls fling themselves
at the sliding glass door barking and hollering
at him and he doesn't turn a hair as he knows
they can't get at him and I won't let them out
until he's back in the fir tree.

kathy 30acre :-)