Old 01-02-2004, 12:02 AM
Diana Kulaga

Default Who We Are (revisited)

Okay, one more once......

Who am I and what is my gender?

I'm Diana, and I'm a W*O*M*A*N! I bring home the bacon, fry it up in a pan,
and never let you forget...oh, never mind.

Where am I? Where do I grow?

South Flahda. Outside in two lanais and under the live oak. Cold weather
recently required the Vandas to reside in the guest bathroom.

What do I grow?

Catts, Phals, Oncidiums and their offspring, Dendrobiums by the batch, many
odd balls. Some Cyms, Vanilla, Brassavolas, whatever will tolerate our
climate. Always looking for something new.

The decade of my age?

I am of a "certain age"..........Okay, I'm sixty, and feeling thirty.

How long have I been growing orchids?

Just four years. Long enough to have a couple hundred of my beauties! And
long enough to be an engine of the economy: Needed a bigger lanai, needed a
better digital camera, needed a CDRW, needed new benches, needed fans, need
more orchids. New printer, anyone?

Miscellaneous Info...

Working on a novel. Content TBA, but it's about me, though in the book I
will be tall...... Have written training manuals for a variety of
populations. Married to gorgeous Frank, who puts up with me and now is also
addicted. VP of PSLOS. Motivational speaker in my recent, prior life.
Prior member of too many national real estate commissions than I care to
count. Three grown children, six grandkids. One cat, Casper the Friendly
Ghost, white with blue eyes.

Ham extraordinaire.