Old 01-02-2004, 12:36 AM
Ricky

Default air plant - HELP PLEASE

"chaz" wrote in message
ink.net...
I have an air plant, it doesnt look good to me but I am clueless on what

it
should be kept in, etc. Can someone help me?

All of the more common air plants (Epiphytes) can grow on any outdoor tree
where they will get enough sun or enough shade depending on what they are
and the occasional free watering from above. They will not tolerate cold so
if you get frost or snow you should be able to move them indoors.
Go to your local garden center and buy a piece of driftwood. Tie the air
plant to the driftwood with jute or thin sisal twine. Or drill some holes in
the driftwood and stuff the air plant in the hole. While you're at the
garden center buy a couple more air plants. One plant will get lonely.