Old 01-02-2004, 01:05 AM
Hank

Default Under the Ice: Pictures

The pictures are great, they make me feel cold just looking at them.
Thanks for the post.
I might try that ......... if ever my pond emerges from under the
snow. The squirrels have a tunnel through the snow, so I guess the
bubbler has kept a hole open for them to drink.
wrote in message
Two years ago I added a web cam to my pond, so I can enjoy it from

my
office. I move the camera around; under water, above water - looking
at the waterfall, etc. This winter I decided to leave the camera
underwater. I thought it would be interesting to see what life is

like
for the fish under the ice, during our New England winter. I posted

couple of pictures captured from the web cam for those interested:

http://pages.cthome.net/mcclure/