Old 01-02-2004, 03:32 AM
Anonny Moose

Default Speckled Rhodie Leaves

There is dark speckling on the underside of the leaves but it looks more
like physiological leaf spot - or maybe both types of spotting. I'm just too
inexperienced to tell the difference. I did find a couple of tiny
light-colored insects on the underside of each leaf I brought in for
inspection that might well be lacebugs (if they are tiny enough to be hardly
able to make out with a 10X loupe).

karen

"David J Bockman" wrote in message
Check the undersides of the leaves for evidence of Lacebug poop... will

look
like black pepper.

Dave

"Anonny Moose" wrote in message
A few of my rhododendrons' leaves are showing a loss of color this

winter.
They look almost white with green speckling. Anyone know what this is

and
what I can do for it?

Thanks.

Karen