Old 01-02-2004, 04:03 AM
Wendy

Default rgo history? a list of names and dates

Well? I have close to 200 Catts? *g*
--
Cheers Wendy
Remove PETERPAN for email reply

"Susan Erickson" wrote in message
: On 31 Jan 2004 17:57:46 -0700, (Aaron Hicks)
: wrote:
:
: K Barrett ) spaketh thusly:
:
: Dear GOD!!! His FAQs still WORK!! Quick!! COPY THEM!!!
:
: It's awful nice they didn't kill them at New Mexico Tech; as it
: is, I'm pretty sure I lost one or two during a major disk crash they had
: (which is why the dates are all the same- 11/19/98, which is when they
: were restored from tape. Still, one or two of the files I found were
: empty, and for some reason they weren't archived. I carried a copy of the
: FAQs when I left NMT in '00 on a Zip disk; they're also archived on the
: curernt OSP page (
www.orchidseed.com), under "Technical Data" (in the "A
: Mirror of the New Mexico Tech orchid info FTP site").
:
: "Rule number one: No pets. If you have any cats, they must be
: removed from the house. Orchids are allergic to cats. Some dogs are okay,
: others are not, but it's just as well to remove them all, in case the
: orchids don't enjoy a different kind of bark."
:
: You can't get that kind of humor without being a sleep-deprived
: graduate student. You really can't. And that's a good thing.
:
: No e-mail to the address in the header. It's a spam trap.
:
: -AJHicks
: Chandler, AZ
:
: And all these years I thought the rule was if you grew Orchids
: you had to have 2 cats minimum. I think well over 80% of the
: orchid people I know have cats. Not necessarily free to tour the
: gh or orchid room. They just have them sharing the house.
:
: SuE
: http://orchids.legolas.org/gallery/albums.php