Old 01-02-2004, 06:36 AM
B-0b1

Default where did all those wild vegies go ?

Like I said..give me your personal E-mail ( the real one) and I'll send you
the
latest update on our SUN...iteration TWO since the initial prep's were made
in Nov 1997.
GET and education , oh mister super author! Writing is ONE thing...Truth is
quite another!
Science fiction is now DEAD in the face of reality! B-0b1

Michelle wrote:

wow I don't deserve the 9807 I
recieved in science either I was under the impression we had a bit
more time as well CRAP only 650 years
left I shall have to start getting my affairs in order. And
spend that quality time I've been meaning to with my family .
My how time flies
SIGH! :- l
On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 00:36:26 GMT, Elliot Richmond
wrote:

On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 17:32:26 -0600, B-0b1 wrote:

No wonder the EARTH is now doomed for destruction in 3034. It would have

Hmm... I see I am going to have to revise my syllabus for stellar
astronomy. I was under the insane notion we were good for another few
billion years.

Elliot Richmond
Freelance Science Writer and Editor

--
"Beaten Paths are for Beaten People". -- Anon.