Old 01-02-2004, 07:02 AM
B-0b1

Default where did all those wild vegies go ?

see below

B-0b1 wrote:

Like I said..give me your personal E-mail ( the real one) and I'll send you
the
latest update on our SUN...iteration TWO since the initial prep's were made
in Nov 1997.
GET and education , oh mister super author! Writing is ONE thing...Truth is
quite another!
Science fiction is now DEAD in the face of reality! B-0b1

Michelle wrote:

wow I don't deserve the 9807 I
recieved in science either I was under the impression we had a bit
more time as well CRAP only 650 years
left I shall have to start getting my affairs in order. And
spend that quality time I've been meaning to with my family .
My how time flies
SIGH! :- l
On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 00:36:26 GMT, Elliot Richmond
wrote:

On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 17:32:26 -0600, B-0b1 wrote:

No wonder the EARTH is now doomed for destruction in 3034. It would have

Hmm... I see I am going to have to revise my syllabus for stellar
astronomy. I was under the insane notion we were good for another few
billion years.

Elliot Richmond
Freelance Science Writer and Editor

-- My apologies for the "top Posting" but since Elliot seems as a blathering
yet articulate Moron

I felt it a useful ploy to do so..If HE would go to the
NASA.gov.SOHO.imaging.date(as instructed)
He might change his syllabus more quickly??? After all we ALL would
have been DEAD BEFORE
2000.had none had the "Science" to make it otherwise! Count OUR
Blessings people! LOL!
I've been watching this scenario since Jan 12th 1962 when our SUN went
"half life" and LOST its'
Polarity! SEpt 1.2.3., 1991 saw our SUN go completely HELIUM. ANd HOT
became a reality as did
Seasonal CHANGES of a large Magnitude as well. The NEW SUN is all
HYDOGEN again with controlled . geometries and chemisties to assure that
HELIUM is NOT again allowed as a part of the once normal scenario!
NASA may have Pulled the 08/29/2003 SUN shots??? If SO..I' will send it
to anyone who desires same!
All I need is a CORRECT "E-mail" to which I may send same! B-0b1