Old 01-02-2004, 11:46 AM
Mary Elden

Default (not another) New site on garden

Ok, you can do better. Lets see it. You don't even have the talent
to write a script or to html editing. hahaha. Maybe that's where
this underlying jealousy of yours comes in at.

Mary

On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 09:25:42 GMT, "Cereus-validus"
wrote:

The point just went way over your tiny head, Peewee.

I'm tired of seeing unimaginitive people repeatedly doing uninspired things.

Just like you and your lame answer, Fluffboy.

Fred Garvin wrote in message
.. .
"Cereus-validus" wrote in
om:

Just what the world needs, yet another freaking gardening website.

Everybody and his uncle already has one. Every newbie that learns how to
set up web pages starts another gardening website because they can't
think of anything original. The market is already beyond flooded and
spread way too thin already. Its best that you try really hard to think
up something different.

Instead of us going to yours, why don't you farkles come here and we can
answer your questions.

Somebody aught to create a website with nothing but the malaprops and
faux pas in prez Dubaya's speeches. There are so many of them, its
hysterical. Who elected that dyslexic clown to office in the first
place?

Bad day huh? That must suck.