Old 01-02-2004, 11:56 AM
magus kent

Default Lighting ... or Correct Me if I am Wrong

(Homie) wrote in
m:

Thanks...

Can I pick your brain for one more thing? I am wondering why all-glass
chose to use 32watt bulbs (T8) and not 40watt bulbs (T12) in their
setup. There is little gain for me to buy 3 bulb 96watt setup over my
current 2 bulb 80watt setup. If, however, I could get a triple tube
40watt setup, this would be worthwhile. Any thoughts as to why this
might be the case?

I dunno. I'm sure they have some economic reason. Perhaps the ballasts
they use would fire three 32 watters but not three 40 watters?
Have you had a chance to check out AH Suppy at:
www.ahsupply.com
They seem to be a very good source for lighting....m

Also, have you (or anyone) heard of 40watt T8 bulbs available?

I can empathize 3rd shift. I used to do security at a hotel
overnight while in college... no easy task at all... does powerful
things to the body and mind.