Old 01-02-2004, 10:44 PM
SELLCOM Tech support

Default Need recommendation for log splitter

We have recently found ourselves in a situation where we will have
essentially free firewood for a long time as long as we can split the wood.
Splitting it all with a maul is not really an option. But I really don't
want to buy one of those big hydraulic splitters for several reasons.

We really loved our minisplitter so much that I added them
to our product line. See http://www.splitlogs.com

There is a manual version and one that works with an air compressor.

Steve at SELLCOM
--
http://www.sellcom.com
Discount multihandset cordless phones by Siemens, AT&T, Panasonic, Motorola