Old 01-02-2004, 11:05 PM
WiGard

Default new question

On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 16:51:05 +0000, mark EVANS wrote:

I have two very large "palm like" trees in my front garden, firstly can
anyone tell me what they are called?
They resemble coconut trees with long straight leaves and they gave
"friut" which was an extension of one of the leaves with small white
flowers that turned into berries.
you can probably tell I'm not exactly a gardener but I do enjoy my garden.
trouble is these are too big for the size of my little houde and I want to
know if they can be re-located without killing them

Suggestion: Take a picture to your nearest garden center for an accurate
ID. Do you know how many "palm like" trees there are in the plant kingdom?

A few years ago someone asked me to ID a weed in her yard. I asked what
it looked like, to which she replied "green". Good start, said I.