Old 01-02-2004, 11:18 PM
Grinch

Default Greenhouse Tomato Recommendations

I would very much appreciate some advice from the various successful tomato
growers out there.
After 2 seasons of growing Alsa Craig & Alicante I am getting what I think
are virus problems compounded with a bit of botrytis.
Can anybody recommend a greenhouse tomato variety that is resistant to mould
& virus attacks.
I am aware that some F1 hybrids have some of these attributes but how does
this effect taste.
Ideally if anybody who has grown this type of variety and can give an idea
of taste / productivity it would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Glen