Old 01-02-2004, 11:18 PM
Sacha

Default Gardening club - activity ideas needed!!!

Jane Ransom1/2/04 5:06

We are in the process of bringing our local 'Horticultural Society' into
the twenty first century and are looking for ideas for activities that
might attract the younger inhabitants of our village.

Without being rude, please, does anyone have any brilliant brain waves
that might help us out?

How to make a worter feecha. Hanging baskets, propagation of plants. How
to make a garden private, user friendly and low maintenance (and then
please, come back and tell us all about it!) but you get my drift. ;-)
Grow (some) of your own food - gardens/seedbeds for children of the younger
inhabitants.
I would guess/suggest that a lot of people don't 'take' to gardening until
their middle age, so don't despair!
--

Sacha
(remove the weeds to email me)