Old 01-02-2004, 11:19 PM
Rodger Whitlock

Default Neighbour's tree encroaching

On Sun, 1 Feb 2004 00:01:28 GMT, Jaques d'Alltrades wrote:

The message
from "Franz Heymann" contains these words:

Thanks, Roger, I aim to please. {:-))

The compost heap is over there --------

I did the Big Stink to my cyclamen coum the other day. I save my
urine in a plastic diaper pail on the front steps and it gets a
tad on the rank side as it accumulates. Poured it into a
100-litre garbage container, added water, and sprinkled it on the
cyclamen with a watering can. They'll like it, but oh God! the
smell! Like the worst third-world toilet facility you've ever had
to use.

So if you are ever in Victoria and have an urgent need to pee,
give me a call: my compost heaps and/or diaper pail will welcome
you.

--
Rodger Whitlock
Victoria, British Columbia, Canada