Old 01-02-2004, 11:19 PM
Bob Hobden

Default Allotments and thieves/vandals?

"jane" wrote in message ~In article

I personally have changed all my old, blunt hand-me-down tools for
Wolf garten ones - with one long handle, and interchangeable ends
which fit in a rucksack. Shopping around and Christmas/birthdays made
them a bit cheaper! Also a short handle so I can use said tools while
kneeling - very good for onion hoeing! My godfather (allotment holder
for many years) told me the folk on his site nearly all have Wolf
stuff because you can carry several tools with you from the car park
without collapsing.

Excellent range of tools with interchangable heads and handles of different
lengths so you can get one to fit you. If a couple garden together you can
each have a handle of your length but use the same heads.
Good quality too, but I don't know if you can get them in the US.
See http://www.wolf-garten.com/public_uk/home/index.hbs

--
Regards
Bob

Use a useful Screen Saver...
http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/
and find intelligent life amongst the stars
368 data units completed.