Old 01-02-2004, 11:19 PM
martin

Default Gardening club - activity ideas needed!!!

On Sun, 1 Feb 2004 20:53:58 -0000, "Bob Hobden"
wrote:

"Jane wrote in message ...
We are in the process of bringing our local 'Horticultural Society' into
the twenty first century and are looking for ideas for activities that
might attract the younger inhabitants of our village.

Without being rude, please, does anyone have any brilliant brain waves
that might help us out?

Said it before but how about a Marrow or better still Pumpkin growing
competition, give out the seeds yourself so they all start with the same,
and make a date in, say, September for the grand weigh in (local Pub might
well like to get involved in that!)

Followed by a traditional pumpkin seed spitting contest.
--
Martin