Old 01-02-2004, 11:20 PM
Franz Heymann

Default Newbie: Slug problem

"Leroy Brown" wrote in message

Don't be so stupid. Poisoning slugs is completely unnecessary, not to
mention very harmful to yourselves as the residues soak into your
produce but also wildlife that eat slugs etc.

Most situations we are able to live side by side with slugs, as other
wildlife, in the very rare cases where they are destroying your
produce it's because you are too stupid to think ahead, Sand spread
around crops that need protecting is perfectly adequate to deter
99.999999% of slugs, so get ****ing real. If you cant manage a garden
properly then **** off and take up train spotting.

Pricks.

Mr.Pricks, May I suggest you acquire a compendium of adjectives, a course in
writing good English prose and some soap for washing out your mouth?

Franz