Old 01-02-2004, 11:34 PM
China

Default Variegated Box Tree

G'day Len,
I'm using Outlook Express, and am not required to enter your
last 2 lines, so uncheck the 'this server requires a secure connection
(SSL)' box, but the first 4 are exactly as I have mine. Maybe check your
'server time-out settings' and increase to 2-3 minutes as big-pond can have
its problems too. If all fails maybe go to the big-pond home pages and
search the help section. Other than that try a different ISP server or even
go to the ' news.groups.questions ' or
' bigpond.support ' news groups, if no one else can come up with a
solution here. Also your ISP may just need to be asked to include the
groups, or if they have been included recently, you may need to download
their listings again.
Sure makes gardening look simple!

You wrote:

Configuration: