Old 02-02-2004, 05:11 AM
Wendy

Default Questions about Brassovola nodosa fragrance

Hi Pam, I just went outside to my g/h as I have B. nodosa 'White Heart' x B.
nodosa 'Panama Soiree'
It has the fragrance of orange blossoms but not as sweet or strong.
Are you going to the Costa Mesa Facination of Orchids next week?
I am going to try to go & wondering when it will be the least busy? Which
day would be best?
--
Cheers Wendy
Remove PETERPAN for email reply

"Pam" wrote in message
m...
: I have seen brassovola nodosa described as having a citrus aroma.
: Does this mean it smells like lemon Pledge or smells like citrus
: blossoms? Is it only the species that smells strongly? I have seen
: nodosa "white heart" advertised and also nodosa "Little Stars". Are
: these varieties more or less aromatic than the species?