Old 02-02-2004, 10:46 AM
Ray

Default diseased paph

That may be true, but as it was a request for help rather than a "hey, check
out the floof" post, I opened them.

That still doesn't mean I know the answer, though...

.. . . . . . . . . . .
"Jerry Hoffmeister" wrote in message
it's because he's using a MAC - the pictures are there, u just have to

work
a bit harder to see them.

"Wendy" wrote in message
Tom, Say this three times over really fast.
A photo of a pitted paph I've posted, promptly on abpo. *g*
I have notice that there are no answers but mine & thought this
strange? Do you suppose that maybe your post isn't showing for
a lot of readers?

--
Cheers Wendy
Remove PETERPAN for email reply

"tbell" wrote in message
: I've posted photos of a pitted Paph leaf on abpo, and would
: appreciate help with it.
: Tom
: Walnut Creek, CA, USA
: (To reply by e-mail, remove APPENDIX)