Old 02-02-2004, 11:32 AM
Janet Baraclough ..

Default new question

The message
from WiGard contains these words:

On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 16:51:05 +0000, mark EVANS wrote:

I have two very large "palm like" trees in my front garden, firstly can
anyone tell me what they are called?

Suggestion: Take a picture to your nearest garden center for an accurate
ID. Do you know how many "palm like" trees there are in the plant kingdom?

Do you know how many palm-like trees grow and flower in the UK, where
he's posting from ? :-)

A few years ago someone asked me to ID a weed in her yard. I asked what
it looked like, to which she replied "green". Good start, said I.

I was unable to attend the wedding of dear friends, so my husband went
alone. When I asked him to describe what the bride was wearing, he
thought for some time then replied
"A white dress".

Janet.