Old 02-02-2004, 02:15 PM
Nina Shishkoff

Default [IBC] Verticillium Wilt

If you want to tell us what your cure is, by all means do so. If you want monetary backing, this is not an appropriate venue.

Now, I've worked for several Agrochemical companies, and I can attest to some weaseliness in their practices, but they aren't nearly as nefarious as you are implying. If you think the Ag companies are refusing your "cure" because a 100% cure would put the
m out of business, you don't understand the nature of Verticillium. Verticillium becomes a problem on Long Island every time a potato farm is converted to a nursery; Ag companies could make a tidy profit for 50 years before they'd run out of infested land
. Most products are very profitable for only a couple of decades anyway.

As a bonsai enthusiast, particularly favouring Maple I was delighted
when a colleague of mine discovered and patented a non toxic (green)
cure for Verticillium Wilt. Throwing my lot in with this venture, we
paid a commercial lab to test and prove our theory 100%.

++++Sponsored, in part, by Marc Zimmerman++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++