Old 02-02-2004, 03:51 PM
Rhiannon S

Default Snowdrops in the green

Subject: Snowdrops in the green
From: John Towill
Date: 02/02/2004 13:06 GMT Standard Time

As predicted by many here I have had no success with planting snowdrop
bulbs, however I also have had no success in finding a source.

As it must be nearing the time of their availability has anyone any ideas,
they would need to be fairly local (North Staffordshire) or mail order.

Lastly I have a rabbit problem, are they partial so snowdrops?

Can't help you with the Rabbits, but my local ASDA had snowdrops for sale.
Have you checked your local supermarket?
--
Rhiannon
http://www.livejournal.com/users/rhiannon_s/