Old 02-02-2004, 03:51 PM
martin

Default Snowdrops in the green

On 02 Feb 2004 15:46:55 GMT, emon (Rhiannon S)

Subject: Snowdrops in the green
From: John Towill

Date: 02/02/2004 13:06 GMT Standard Time

As predicted by many here I have had no success with planting snowdrop
bulbs, however I also have had no success in finding a source.

As it must be nearing the time of their availability has anyone any ideas,
they would need to be fairly local (North Staffordshire) or mail order.

Lastly I have a rabbit problem, are they partial so snowdrops?

Can't help you with the Rabbits, but my local ASDA had snowdrops for sale.
Have you checked your local supermarket?

All our new "el cheapo" snow drops appear to be in flower, despite my
wife reading somewhere that our garden's environment is not a
suitable place to grow them :-)
--
Martin