Old 02-02-2004, 04:02 PM
Susan Erickson

Default diseased paph

On Sun, 1 Feb 2004 20:59:23 -0800, "Wendy"
wrote:

Tom, Say this three times over really fast.
A photo of a pitted paph I've posted, promptly on abpo. *g*
I have notice that there are no answers but mine & thought this
strange? Do you suppose that maybe your post isn't showing for
a lot of readers?

I have seen paphs like that before; just never heard a reason for
the pits. Nor have I ever seen a preventive or cure for them.

I was hoping someone would come up with one, after all is not our
combined orchid growing experience and knowledge into the
thousands of years? G
SuE