Old 02-02-2004, 06:35 PM
molli

Default Questions about Brassovola nodosa fragrance

Try OakHill for the Bellina and the Phal. Hyerogliphica. If it's not listed
on the website, drop Greg an Email. I know he has several varieties of
Bellina, and has Hyerogliphica, as I got mine from him.
--

Hugs,
Molli

"Pam" wrote in message
om...
Thanks for replying. I have been tempted to buy a Little Stars
online, but I wanted to make sure it was fragrant. I have ordered the
Little Stars, imho citrus tree blossoms are intoxicating. I am in
Utah. I am looking for phal violacea bellina
Borneo (Zebrina) fragrant and phal hieroglyphica. These two phals
have seduced me. Unfortuneately, species plants are not as easily
found as hybrids.

?