Old 02-02-2004, 10:59 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Default GF Trauma

The scarecrow motion sprinkler is what I use, but if you're in a zone where
the mechanism & hose could freeze, your best bet is a net till it warms up.
Click on Pest Deterrants = http://www.km01.com/index.html ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website

On Tue, 3 Feb 2004 07:51:35 +1100, "Ken Russell" wrote:

My wife just saw an ibis standing on the pond surround, and now the fish
wont come up to be fed. Not sure if any are missing at this stage, wouldn't
be surprised.

How long do GF take to recover from shock and what can we expect in way of
consequences if any.

Apart from netting the pond are there any other preventative measures we can
take?

Thanks guys and gals, appreciate this group.

Regards,
Ken Russell

---