Old 03-02-2004, 01:32 AM
Pam

Default Questions about Brassovola nodosa fragrance

I found Oak Hill on the web several days ago. They have lots of
plants I would like to have. I called them and the lady on the phone
said it was too cold to ship. She said heat packs don't work.... So
I just sent them an email asking if I could pay for extra heat packs.
I'll see what they write back. I might see about the Orchid Show in
April in SLC. I have a water garden business and from April until
August it's tough to make time for pleasure. Thats why orchids that
bloom in fall and winter are so wonderful. I put my plants outside in
the summer and last summer I had some grasshoppers eat bloom spikes on
some phals. You would think they would be safe up on a shaded deck.
But just this morning one of my cats ate the bloom bud from a young
yellow Christmas cactus that I had been pampering and begging to
bloom, so there is danger everywhere for blossoms.

"molli" wrote in message ...
Depending on your altitude, be careful of sunburn though...Even though
Nodosa loves sun...you CAN fry it to a black nasty crisp...been there, done
that, bought another plant...lol

--

Hugs,
Molli