Old 03-02-2004, 02:32 AM
Jim Lewis

Default National Home Gardening Club

In the mail today comes an epistle from the National Home
Gardening Club. It contained a small packet of red poppy seeds
and a second packet containing about one tsp. of "all purpose"
timed-release plant food (14-14-14). If I join, they, promise
I'll get more loot and get to "test" garden goodies -- starting
with what looks to be a knock-off of a Feclo pruner -- on a
monthly basis (and I can even KEEP the goodies!). All this for
(apparently) $1.00 a month.

Dunno what the kicker is, but I'm gonna pass. But I will enjoy
the poppies ;-) and use the fertilizer in a pot somewhere. No
micronutrients in the fertilizer, though, so it's probably not
too good as a pot fertilizer on a regular basis.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - The end of
the human race will be that it will eventually die of
civilization -- Ralph Waldo Emerson