Old 03-02-2004, 06:13 AM
Jaques d'Alltrades

Default Allotments and thieves/vandals?

The message
from "shazzbat" contains these words:

I am now working on some surprises for the next thieving scrotes. Anybody
know of a website where I can buy booby traps, land mines etc?

Trip alarms are quite legal - they consist of a tripwire (at any level)
which pulls a pin from a device which fires a blank shotgun cartridge.

Obtainable from gamekeeping supplies and some gunsmiths.

As long as you are only burgled infrequently, you shouldn't get too many
complaints.....

You'll have to find a friendly arms dealer for the more useful stuff.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/