Old 03-02-2004, 12:43 PM
Reka

Default First Paph, Attn: Dr. Mick Fournier

"Susan Erickson" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
I have an Ascda that is awarded. It has bloomed 3
times since. I did not even take it down form its gh hanging
spot. It is so under performing lately it is embarrassing me.

See, the poor plant is suffering under performance stress. It really needs
to be taken to the orchid psychologist. Where is Dr. Mick? He seems to be
the most appropriate person for the job.
SuE, if Mick doesn't take over the job, you can send it to me for
consultation. I assume you are speaking of the "Scarlet Letter"? Any
self-respecting orchid with a moniker like that is probably ashamed of
itself.

--
Reka, OPsyD./AOS

I don't give a damn for a man that can only spell a word one way.
Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)
http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html

---