Old 03-02-2004, 03:22 PM
hugh

Default OT (just) Data protection Act

In message , Mike
writes

I will be passing the forms sent me to the local fraud squad....

David read the form and I think you will find that there is no fraud being
committed. From memory, I ditched the letter/form, it is your own
interpretation that makes it look official and that you 'have' to conform.

Snip
Yes like most con artists they know how to stay just inside the dividing
line. Personally I find the IC's website extremely difficult to
navigate. It's only because I knew the answer was there somewhere that I
was able to find it.
--
hugh