Old 03-02-2004, 08:43 PM
Jim Lewis

Default National Home Gardening Club

Dunno what the kicker is, but I'm gonna pass. But I will
enjoy the
poppies ;-) and use the fertilizer in a pot somewhere. No

micronutrients
in the fertilizer, though, so it's probably not too good as a

pot
fertilizer on a regular basis.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - The end

of the human
race will be that it will eventually die of civilization --

Ralph Waldo
Emerson

I was once suckered into buying a fishing magazine under the

pretense that
subscribers would become product testers and receive free

merchandise. In
the 2-3 years I had the magazine, I was never contacted once.

Caveat emptor.

Yeah. Well, as I said above. I'm gonna give it a pass. Just
thot it was a curious bit of unslolicitedness (is that a word?)
(My spell checker says "NO!).

Jim Lewis -
- Tallahassee, FL - Nature