Old 03-02-2004, 08:55 PM
Jane Ransom

Default removing grass from veg patch

In article , Bob
writes
This is the way I sorted out my last house, I rotovated the lot with a large
hired machine which went down about 18 inches.

I know a guy who managed to spread marestail over his whole garden by
using this method. I would suggest that the pernicious weed roots must
be removed before rotovating or the rotovating process will just chop
them so that there will, in the end, be a helluva lot more

--
Jane Ransom in Lancaster.