Old 03-02-2004, 10:02 PM
winkydinky

Default National Home Gardening Club

On Tue, 03 Feb 2004 10:31:11 -0600, WiGard opined:

I was once suckered into buying a fishing magazine under the pretense that
subscribers would become product testers and receive free merchandise. In
the 2-3 years I had the magazine, I was never contacted once.

Caveat emptor.

This instance is not one of those. They never say you will definitely be a
product tester, but that you MAY be chosen to test products. I always received
this or that to test out for them. LIke I said, if you send back the completed
questionnaire, you are sent more product. If you don't send it back, you never
get another thing.