Old 03-02-2004, 11:43 PM
Salty Thumb

Default National Home Gardening Club

winkydinky wrote in
:

On Tue, 03 Feb 2004 10:31:11 -0600, WiGard opined:

I was once suckered into buying a fishing magazine under the pretense
that subscribers would become product testers and receive free
merchandise. In the 2-3 years I had the magazine, I was never
contacted once.

Caveat emptor.

This instance is not one of those. They never say you will definitely
be a product tester, but that you MAY be chosen to test products. I
always received this or that to test out for them. LIke I said, if
you send back the completed questionnaire, you are sent more product.
If you don't send it back, you never get another thing.

I don't know whether to believe WiGard or not. His whole story seems
really fishy.

Ha ha, comedy.