Old 04-02-2004, 04:32 AM
Joseph Chong

Default Make a disposable Slug trap :what bait?

Bud light is only fit for slug traps :-)
If you only staple the thing shut how do you keep the beer from running out?
I need to be spoonfed here.
The slugs slime in through the neck then plop in to the beer?
Amazing, now I am actually looking forward to slug season.
jc

"Salty Thumb" wrote in message
(Frank Logullo) wrote in
om:

"Joseph Chong" wrote in message
Dumb q but what is the best bait for sluggies to put in the trap. My
best is my Hostas (waa).

Bud Light

I've heard that they like higher malt content better (Colt-45, Magnum),

but
due to the legal drinking age for slugs, they will probably take whatever
they can get. When I was in college, the cheapest was Milwakee's Best
("The Beast") @ 50 cents a can.