Old 04-02-2004, 06:34 AM
Katra

Default Dog resistant sod?

In article , B-0b1
wrote:

see below

Katra wrote:

Is there any such thing???

I had a decent patch of english ivy going, and some St. Augustine.
She is a very active border collie and has killed it all. I have bare
dirt where she runs. :-(

Any suggestions?

,,Cat's Haven Hobby ,,

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...ude=0&user id
=katra

Katra...erect a low fence with hot wires at the top..it would be in a circle
anyway..Dad

I suppose a hotwire around the fairy garden would not be unattractive...
and with the damage Jewels is doing to the lattice fence, it might be a
good idea!

Will look into it this weekend. She is pretty bright and I hate to do
this to her, but DAMN she is doing a lot of damage! :-(

Tractor Supply has full supplies for hotwires.

Hey, it worked for Terry's Rottweilers. G

K.

--
Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...

,,Cat's Haven Hobby ,,