Old 04-02-2004, 12:02 PM
Bpyboy

Default Gardening for Charity?

I heard something on the radio about a group called "Plant a Row" (i think?)
where gardeners plant extra stuff, then donate the extras to charity. Anyone
here involved with such a group?

It seems to me, that donating some tomatoes or potatoes will not ever be able
to get corrupted, like SO MUCH of cash donations do (tied up in administrative
BS, or just lifted outright).

I'm thinking of putting in an additional row and looking for some local drop
points for the veggies. seems like a good idea to me--i mean, my garden always
produces way more than i can use anyways!