Old 04-02-2004, 02:56 PM
Homie

Default Lighting ... or Correct Me if I am Wrong

Well, even the two bulb 55watt setup at ahsupply is $65. This is
without any shell (hood)... and doesn't include the number of hours it
takes to put it all together. Sometimes, DIY is not all that much
cheaper.

"RedForeman ©®" wrote in message ...
DIY for under $50... hee hee

--
RedForeman ©®

"Giancarlo Podio" wrote in message
m...
I find the AGA tripple T8 fixture to be a great product. It has been
working very well for me without any problems at all. The reflector is
good, the bulbs are very valid and it uses an efficient electronic
ballast, what more do you want for under $100?

Giancarlo Podio

"Dunter Powries" fech.redcap@spedlin wrote in message

Homie wrote in message
m...
...I am wondering why all-glass
chose to use 32watt bulbs (T8) and not 40watt bulbs (T12) in their
setup.

What I always wonder is why All-Glass bothers to make lighting at ALL,

since
their hoods and 'reflectors' are invariably cheap and inefficient pieces

of
crap. The best thing that can be said for All-Glass hoods is that they

make
decent platforms for retrofitting somebody else's lighting kits.

kush