Old 04-02-2004, 04:21 PM
charles krin

Default Earth Pond Questions - Early Spring Projects

On 2 Feb 2004 09:17:11 -0800, (NyQuillama) wrote:

3) How do I fight the thick underwater grass growing out into my pond?
I've raked, shoveled and pulled up some of it, but it's really heavy
because of the huge root pile that are soaked with sludge water.
Should I just shut up and keep working or is there a smarter way?

what about sterile (triploid) grass carp? from what we've seen of them
down here in Louisiana, one should do it, but I suspect that you'd
have to replace it every year...

ck
--
country doc in louisiana