Old 04-02-2004, 05:22 PM
Paul L. Sears

Default Test only - no content

My apologies. The last time I used usenet, I was using telnet to a UNIX box
and tin (I think) to look at the newsgroups. That's a few years ago. I'm
just finding out how to use Outlook for newsgroups.

Paul Sears

"RedForeman ©®" wrote in message
we've all done it, and I tested the usefullness of alt.test and

(snip)

I'll have to see if google has that article... it was kinda "you had to be
there" funny...

--
RedForeman ©®

"Eric Schreiber" wrote in message
"RedForeman ©®" wrote:

use alt.test

no way man, that would cause actual thought processing, and effort...

Hehe. This 'test' problem I chalk up to simple ignorance rather than
laziness. When one hits Usenet for the first time, one doesn't know
about that sort of thing. I certainly didn't, and dumped a couple of
inappropriate test messages out too. Luckily, someone corrected me.

--
www.ericschreiber.com